Friday, January 21, 2011

Inaugural Rant

If you’ve found this blog then most likely I have either bribed you to follow it, or you’ve stumbled onto it looking for information about digestive disorders.  To the bribed, you know I love you. To the stumblers, I’m sorry we had to meet this way but I hope you find some useful information and support here. 

Starting this blog came about after a while of discussing my current digestive issues with a friend who also deals with these types of things.  I figure the information might help others and at the least we can catalog our experiences and strategies as they unfold.  You’ll find our personal experiences with these disorders as well as what we’ve found works for us for symptom management, medications, procedures, recipes, food suggestions and staying silly about it all.  Because well, you either learn to laugh about things or you go nuts.

Anyway, welcome to the site. 

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment