- I made an appt with a GI at Georgetown, I'm so friggin done with my current ones it isn't even funny. I've never had a doctor basically wash their hands of me in the hospital before and hope it never happens again. Ugh.
- I found a new ENT (suggested by my neurologist) and have an appointment with him, plus a hearing test.
- I rescheduled the vascular ultrasound the neurologist wanted since I missed the original appt (yay hospital).
- MRI to look at my ears and brains (insert appropriate zombie jokes here)
- And regular appts with chiro, neuro follow up, etc...
Oh, and a molecular biology exam on Monday, just for some added fun. *smirks*