Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Professional Patient?

If there is such a thing, I'm certainly getting close.  I have appointments just about every day for the next week plus, with multiple days having multiple different appointments.

The highlights:
  • I made an appt with a GI at Georgetown, I'm so friggin done with my current ones it isn't even funny.  I've never had a doctor basically wash their hands of me in the hospital before and hope it never happens again. Ugh.
  • I found a new ENT (suggested by my neurologist) and have an appointment with him, plus a hearing test.
  • I rescheduled the vascular ultrasound the neurologist wanted since I missed the original appt (yay hospital).
  • MRI to look at my ears and brains (insert appropriate zombie jokes here)
  • And regular appts with chiro, neuro follow up, etc...

Oh, and a molecular biology exam on Monday, just for some added fun. *smirks*

No comments:

Post a Comment