Thursday, April 7, 2011

So much for that idea.

I went to see my ENT today to follow up on the infection.  I'm not feeling much better than I was then unfortunately and some of my symptoms are actually worse. 

What a complete f'n waste of time.  I got the same answer about unclogging the tube in my right ear, it will likely come out if he tries.  And absolutely no suggestions to the 'are my ears causing these other problems' six million dollar question.

He suggested I go see another type of doc "If I really need to know it's not my ears".  Umm, yes, I really do.  Because it's going on seven months and I'm still sick as hell.  Maybe if I hadn't been up most of the night vomiting I'd have a different attitude. 

I'm completely frustrated and demoralized at this point.  Apparently what I get for actually hoping a doctor could help....

No comments:

Post a Comment